Summer Memories are Made in Bronte
Glorious summer days are here. It’s a season of simple pleasures and endless possibilities – and Bronte has something for everyone.
We’ve got lakeside concerts, a Library ON THE GO book bike, cultural festivals, unmatched views of the harbour, plentiful patios and one-of-a-kind shops. Summer in Bronte is one big bucket list adventure – and we still have a month to go.
We are so excited to share our bucket list ideas that our fingers can’t type quickly enough. Print the list below, take a screenshot, stick it on your fridge, share it with a friend – whatever works for you – and experience a summer of memory making in Bronte!
- Walk the harbour with a frozen treat (try Flavour Fox, Chestnut’s Café or Duckie’s Dairy Bar)
- Find a new way to get active – walk, cycle, run, swim or paddle
- Cycle the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail – Bronte is the perfect spot to pause or end your cycling journey
- Explore the history of the lands from an Indigenous perspective and walk the Moccasin Trail
- Dip your toes in the water at Bronte Beach Park or along the Vista Promenade
- Spend quality time by the water – build sandcastles at the beach, pack a picnic lunch or paddle the lake at sunset
- Try new cuisine – we have the best restaurants in Oakville, if we do say so ourselves
- Share a meal on a patio with a friend
- Dance the night away at one of our outdoor concerts
- Sip a coffee under the sails and relax at one of our blue bistro tables (try Taste of Colombia, Peach Coffee Co. – or, of course, Tim Hortons or McDonald’s)
- Take part in the family-friendly lakeside literacy programs by the OPL on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, stop by our Library ON THE GO book bike and grab a book to read under our majestic willow tree
- Sit along Bronte’s iconic pier in one of our 100 hand-painted Muskoka chairs
- Shop at our unique local businesses
- Get pampered at one of our local salons or spas
- Enjoy some peace and quiet and spend an afternoon fishing along the West Pier
Bronte is yours to experience this summer. Come and visit us today!