Lake Notes Returns June 23: Take Advantage of Marketing Opportunity for Bronte
After a two-year hiatus, the Bronte Lake Notes Summer Concert Series returns Thursdays starting June 23 in Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park under the Sails. The free concerts run at 7pm and feature contemporary music from hot local bands.
The Bronte BIA is one sponsor of this popular event that attracts hundreds locals and visitors to the outdoor beauty of our district. The other major sponsor is RBC and the event is presented by The Bronte Historical Society. Public activations like this make Bronte a vital, exciting and fun destination. They market the district as a safe and welcoming place for family-friendly experiences. Events enable locals to connect with visitors, visitors to connect with businesses, and everyone to connect with our unique waterfront setting – all things missed during pandemic restrictions.
Bronte Lake Notes is a great marketing opportunity for your business:
- stay open late on Thursdays to capture the arriving crowds;
- offer a promotion on concert days or partner with a neighbouring business to do a joint promo;
- update your store window displays;
- keep the interior lights on to showcase your inventory;
- attend the concert and meet neighbours and potential customers; and
- use your channels to help promote the event.
These summer-long concerts are part of the 100+ days of activations you’ll see in Bronte through the BIA’s Community Investment program that provides funding to groups looking to host events here.
Check out the ‘Happening Now’ listings on a regular basis for updates on schedule activities and follow our social channels.
If you know organizations looking for a uniquely Oakville location to host their event that need sponsorship, contact the BIA.