Join Us At Home in Bronte for the Holidays!
The Businesses of the Bronte BIA present At Home in Bronte for the Holidays on Saturday, November 25, 2023 from 3pm to 7pm in Bronte Market Square.
This is your official invitation to bundle-up, pack your jingle bells and ring-in the season with friends and neighbours because it’s going to be a tree-mendously merry time!
Come and delight in…
- A chance to meet and take photos with Santa & Mrs. Claus (3pm to 5pm) – make sure to bring your letter to Santa because we’ll have a mailbox on site!
- A colouring contest – enter to win a $100 gift card to The Flavour Fox
- Live music – featuring MattErrs Psylence (3pm) and Emily Klatt with Ethan Rotenberg (4pm)
- Caroling with the Tempus Choral Society (5pm to 6pm)
- Free giveaways – specialty hot chocolate from The Flavour Fox and yummy goodies from Farm Boy
- A doggy photobooth presented by The Dog House Spa
- A BeaverTails food truck with lots of seating to enjoy your treat!
- Pur & Simple is staying open late – so you can warm up indoors and treat yourself to their delicious breakfast menu
- Family friendly activities – including curling!
- Official community tree lighting is at 5:30pm, generously sponsored by Amica Senior Lifestyles
Guests are encouraged to bring non-perishable food items to donate in support of the Fare Share Food Bank, which serves 800 local families each month.
DATE: Saturday, November 25, 2023
TIME: 3pm to 7pm; tree-lighting is at 5:30pm
LOCATION: Bronte Market Square – 2445 Lakeshore Rd W
PARKING: Check out our parking map here. (1) There are hundreds of free spots at our waterfront parking lot on Ontario St., (2) or, park underground at The Village off of Bronte Rd in the designated “Retail Visitor” spaces, (3) and Walton United Church has also generously offered their parking lot to guests of our event.
Please don’t park in the lot behind Denninger’s or Por Vida.
Everyone is welcome – the more the merrier…literally!
AT HOME IN BRONTE FOR THE HOLIDAYS IS GENEROUSLY SPONSORED BY:
Amica Senior Lifestyles (tree lighting)
With support from The Town of Oakville