A Family Day Weekend Destination
Bronte is where you need to be on Family Day Weekend for fun, connection and memory-making. Here are five unique ways to celebrate the long-weekend:
- Grab your favourite warm drink at Taste of Colombia, Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Farm Boy, Joy TeaFresh House or Chestnut’s Café and then go for a walk at Bronte Beach Park.
- Stroll along the harbour and check out our At Home in Bronte Muskoka chair art installation. Designed by local artists, including Sheridan College students, there are 100 chairs to explore. Each one has a hidden lighthouse icon waiting to be discovered.
- Celebrate Bronte’s Black History and take a self-guided tour of local landmarks that have important stories to tell about the vast contributions of our Black communities.
- Gather round the table together and share a meal at one of our fantastic restaurants. We’ve got fine-dining, family-friendly – and everything in between. Oh, and did we mention that kids eat FREE at The Firehall on Mondays?
- Enjoy a foodie experience and book a reservation at one of our participating Taste of Oakville restaurants – El Spero Family Restaurant, Maurya Indian Twist, The Cove Bar & Restaurant and Zara’s By the Lake. Each location is offering prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus that offer value and speciality dishes.
With our lake views, outdoor activities, unique shops and delicious dining, Bronte is a beautiful canvas for your Family Day Weekend memories. We can’t wait to welcome you!