Hand-in-Hand Program for Bronte Businesses
New in 2024! The Hand-in-Hand Program gives members of the Bronte BIA the opportunity to apply for extra funding up-to $350 to host public events and activations at their business. Funds may be utilized for the following:
- Sidewalk Activations (bistro tables, planters, outdoor lighting, decorations)
- Live Music
We hope the availability of this funding supports businesses in attracting customers and brings visitors to our neighbourhood to create a vibrant Bronte.
- Funds are available for members of the Bronte BIA.
- Events and activations must be open to the public.
- It is the sole responsibility of each business to organize and execute the proposed event or activation. The sole mandate of the Hand-in-Hand Program is to subsidize the financial cost of the event or activation.
- The Hand-in-Hand Program does not subsidize events retroactively. Interested businesses must apply for funding before the event.
- First come, first served. Funds are limited and not guaranteed to be available for the whole year.
- Businesses can apply a maximum of once per year.
- Ineligible expenses include day-to-day operation costs, patio permits, staffing and alcohol.
How to Apply:
- Pre-approval: Call 905-825-3258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide a brief description of your idea and what you need the funding for. Only pre-approved applications will be considered for funding.
- Submit Application/Receipts: Once you have incurred expenses related to your pre-approved application, complete this online form and submit proof of expenses to email@example.com.
- Receive the Funds: A cheque will be mailed within one-month after submitting your completed application and expenses.
- Have a great event!